I lost my license rights?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I lost my license rights?

Hey there I just had to reinstall my PC and now I don't know how to activate the TG license again. Please do a manual for dummies like me. I've tried to install the license server and all those things are harder to learn than Topogun itself.

thanks.

--update-
    now i realized I had a single license . I went to activate topogun 2 i have everything stored, my passwords, mails, everything and I started license manager on an on again and does not work. Well, bye bye topogun it's been an impossible love story.
    Last edited by KillerBarbie; 12-31-2020, 08:58 AM.

I have a similar problem. My motherboard failed and I had to replace it now topogun2 wont work, I have sent a private message to Cristi and had no reply. How can I get Topogun2 working again? I will move to Topogun3 when it is out of beta. Waiting for a reply.

Comment

Hi you both, you could try the steps mentioned in the Documents for Topogun 2

www.topogun.com/Docs/docs/Reference.LicenseManager.htm
      http://www.topogun.com/support/return-license.htm

the returning of the license works best when you set your license to online.
      Last edited by myclay; 02-19-2021, 11:25 PM.

Comment

Hi myclay, neither of those links are working.

Comment

thats unfortunate, hopefully you receive developer help as soon as possible.

Comment

Please contact us via the topogun.com contact form for any licensing related issues.

Comment

Working...
            X